Saturday, November 13, 2010

What to do next?

Despite the backlog of nine UFO's I'm considering which NEW project to start next.  Am I nuts?  Apparently.  Our daughter in law saw my bag last weekend and really liked it, so she asked if I would make a larger version as a diaper bag for her sister's baby shower.   I have been wanting to play around with that pattern anyway, so I liked the idea, but the shower is very soon.

I really want to enter that open exhibit that our local art museum is sponsoring.  I have only a conceptual idea and it's due the 27th.

The FFFC will be back around on the 26th.

Artitude challenge for October is on the table needing quilting and embellishing, the challenge for November still resides only in my brain, and is not really clear there.

Almost forgot - vague plans to make "something" for Christmas gifts and my own decorations...  placemats? advent calender for the kids?

And we have a memorial service to plan.   Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment