Friday, January 21, 2011

Orange... again?


Some possible additions to the brown bag.  Something is leading me down an orange path... should I resist?  First that darn Chair.  Then the Animal House... Thorny piece...  now it seems to want to creep into the Brown Bag..
 
*******


I'm going on vacation for two weeks leaving TOMORROW!   Oye! Not packed!   So if I don't post for awhile or reply to questions please don't take it personally. I'll be spending two weeks in Honduras, one week in the town of Copan Ruinas where there are wonderful Mayan ruins. My Rotary club is helping to fund and build a new restroom facility for the school there. The second week I will be SCUBA diving on a tiny island off the coast, called Guanaja. 

I'm already thinking about all the great quilt-art inspiration, from the vibrant colors in the native textiles and arts, to the tropical flowers and plants, to the amazing underwater life on the coral reefs. I'm sure I'll be back with lots of fresh inspiration (and hopefully good photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment