Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cloth Shop, Take Two

Back home at last:  Here are the finds from The Cloth Shop that I was unable to share on Wednesday:
This little package did not have any identification on it,  There was a quilt and a full quilt kit available, I think it was called Marrakesh... but I can't find any references to it anywhere.  Each piece is only "8 x 20", but each has a different gold pattern on it.  I have no idea what I'll do with it.  The quilt in the shop was a simple pattern of randomly arranged 2" wide strips.  It probably will be best appreciated in a simple pattern.  


These pieces were bought with Katie's place mats in mind.  Of course when I talked to her, I suggested lime green with yellow white and gray accents.  I had a modern patterned fabric with those colors in my head, but this particular shop didn't have anything.  This reminds me, it's 25% off weekend at my two favorite shops, I'd better go look there! 




These two sweeties, are me being restrained, and only selecting two of at least 12 beautiful William Morris Fabrics displayed together with this book:
William Morris in Applique: Six Stunning Projects and Over Forty Individual Designs
SOOOOO tempted to buy it, but I didn't.  I need some good basic applique practice first!  I also picked up a couple nice batiks and these fun crazy buttons.


Sorry for the bad phone photos.  I'll redo them if I have time.



No comments:

Post a Comment