Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Cloth Shop

Why can't I get a keyboard to show up on Android? I have persevered in my determination to create a blog post from a mobile device. Unfortunately, the photos I wanted to post were taken on my Android "smart" phone, and it was not able to give me a keyboard to type a post on. So I had to email them to myself, then download them to the iPod, which does have a keyboard. But it also has a warning about not being supported. We shall see about that!

What I set out to announce is that I have discovered that they have fabric shops in Canada! Who'd a thunk? Nothing spectacular, but The Cloth Shop had a nice variety, some new stuff I had not seen before. I'd love to show you but I still can't upload the photos. I admit defeat. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment