Monday, April 25, 2011

Invasion of UFO's

Alert readers (yeah, right!) will note that the UFO list has grown rather dramatically of late.  There are a couple reasons for this.  I've added some projects just so I don't forget them entirely, like the 15-minute play fabric, or Katie's stuff that I promised her last week.  I've also added the "finishing" some some items that were formerly declared finished already.  The were done enough to meet the deadline, but not as done as I intended them to be.   There are also some ongoing things that either don't have a real "finish" date, or that I don't have control over.

My reason for sticking them on the list, is so that they will all be there, conveniently available whenever I'm in that all-to-frequent "don't know what to work on now" mood.  So it's not so much pressure as it is reminder.....   Right?


In other news, I'm officially totally sick of all the announcements about who got in to Sacred Threads.  Am I the ONLY one that DIDN'T get in?  I know, I know, I'm really new at this, and these are famous art quilters... it just would have been a little ego boost  - it's such a little piece, couldn't they find a corner somewhere??

No comments:

Post a Comment