Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to reality

Today is back to reality (work) day.   I had a FANTASTIC week at QSDS.  I don't even know where to begin talking about it.  The people, the shows of amazing work, the class, the classmates and friends...  The IDEAS!

Then I spent a week with dad, which was slow and quiet, and allowed a lot of ideas to percolate. Back at home for Saturday and Sunday, I wanted to spend time with spousal unit and relax prior to the craziness that this week will bring.  It's going to be a very busy week.  I almost said, "stressful," but I need to remember that stress is optional, and I should try to opt out.  It's not going to make anything better to stress.

I am going to be too busy to spend any time on art for at least a week, but I may post a few thoughts about what I hope to do soon.  It's lucky that my tools and equipment are all in UPS transit until at least Wednesday, so I CAN'T do much.  (God, I hope they don't get lost!).  My sketchbook is also in USPS transit, mailed by dad on Saturday.

So in the meantime all I can do is look at these great aerial photos I took and daydream about how to make art with them.  Photoshop? Printing on fabric?  Mapping the layers?

No comments:

Post a Comment