Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ah, My Poor Blog!

It has languished sadly in cyberspace.  That's what vacation,  a career and a planning a wedding can do to you! A couple things had my mind back in art-quilt space.  One is that I had a great time last night joining the Grateful Threads for art-play night last night.  I got to (a) see some really beautiful work completed by the other members, (b) see a studio to die for that has me back to wanting to move again, and (c) try out some new techniques with watercolor pencils and Inktense (intense watercolor) pencils.  All around fun.  What's not to love?  I'm excited and happy to be able to join this group - it will definitely motivate me to take my skills to the next level.


The other thing that motivated me was taking in some of my pieces for show and tell to a different group this morning, and realizing that NONE of them were complete!  I would like to finish a few so that I can take them to the next GT meeting at the beginning of September.  In all my FREE time!

No comments:

Post a Comment