Saturday, May 5, 2012

And now for something completely different!

I won't be finishing (or starting, for that matter) any quilts for quite awhile. I'm traveling in Thailand and Cambodia for the next couple weeks, and then when I get back there will be only three weeks until the new tenants move into our current home, and we move to the new house - ready or not. We agreed to the "deadline" because these are great tenants and friends of our neighbors, and I knew that I'd procrastinate forever otherwise! The studio is close to ready for move-in, so who cares about the rest of the house, right? No design wall installed yet, though. I will be posting some before and after pictures - when I can, but I've been overwhelmed with work and moving and remodeling and gardening, and now traveling. My goals while I'm traveling are to meet interesting people, to be open and observant and soak up as many images and ideas as I can. And of course take a lot of pictures. I'm working from my ipad, so I don't know how many pictures I'll post. In fact I'm not sure if I can upload them from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment