Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day Zero

Tomorrow is Day One of Week One with Nancy Crow.  We all started arriving and setting up around 3 pm, then had dinner together and got to know each other a little bit.  It seems  like a really great group of women, some of whom have been studying with Nancy for twenty years.  But a few "newbies" too.  There are about 20 people in the class, and about 10 familiar from last year.  But a few I'd hoped to see are missing, sadly.

I was assigned a space in "the small room" off of the main room, there are only three of us in there.  It will be less distracting to be looking at what everyone else is doing, I guess.  I feel sort of insecure about it, because I  never really know what I'm supposed to be doing and like to look around me to see if I'm on the right track.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have good week? Will you be there for the second week too?
    Say hi to my friends Pat G. (both weeks) and Sandy E. (next week).

    It's good to see where everyone else goes with the exercise instructions, especially when I'm stuck. But other times I operate on faith that my (mis)interpretation is the path for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena! It was a great week! I sat beside Pat all week, and we had a great time... she is such a hoot. Also a calming influence. She doesn't let Nancy's deadlines stress her out at all. I am home to do laundry and visit the hubby, and will head out soon for week two! I'm eager to get back to work for another week. This week I am moving to the "main" room - I felt I missed a lot of Nancy's little comments and critiques with others that help me understand what she's getting at.

    ReplyDelete