Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Going Tiny

Three days gone already in week one.  Here's a tiny part of what took all of the first two days and more than half of today.  In this picture my motifs are neatly lined up, when finished they were much more randomly arranged.  This is the first set of 40, and I was feeling pretty good at that point.  Nancy made a point of calling the whole class over to see how small they were.  In a good way.  They were 1-1/4" before sewing, about 1" after.
They took forever, however.  And the assignment required five sets of 40 each!  I'll post my completed versions later, the pictures are on a different  camera.  

The next assignment was started today, at 9 for those done with #1, and about 2:00 for me.   Here's a peek:  
Hours so far:Monday 9:00 to 11:00.  (14) Tuesday, 8:00 to 12:00 (16).  Wednesday, 8:00 to 11:00 (15),   In my head, going home at 11:00 was "early."

So far I'm liking it but have very little confidence that I can finish it by Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment