Saturday, March 22, 2014

More Playing With Value

Here are the results of playing a little bit in Photoshop Elements.   I took two pictures, one of the light side of my piles and one of the right.  There is a problem in that one of them used flash and the other didn't (not sure why) so that could be affecting the experiment.  But whatever.  I don't have time to do it again. This isn't a science lab.   I think that three light piles (white -ish, Light, and Medium-Light) are pretty good.  The blues in the M-L pile might want to move to medium.  The second photo, with the Medium, Medium-dark and Dark is not so good.  The darks are okay, but Medium and Medium-dark are a complete jumble.

More work to do.

Here's what I found:
Lights

Lights Grayscale

Lights Desaturated

Darks

Dark Desaturated
Dark, Grayscale









No comments:

Post a Comment